Vaginal laser rejuvenation is available at Dr Dr Moodley's Practice in Alberton Johannesburg, to treat urinary incontinence, dryness of the vagina, prolapse and vaginal laxity.
- Do you suffer from involuntary urine leakage, vaginal laxity, vaginal or recurring infections?
- Are you looking for a non-surgical solution for your female health concerns?
- Are you looking for a single treatment solution that effectively addresses a variety of symptoms?
- Do you need a solution that is easily integrated into your general feminine healthcare and lifestyle management?
Benefits of treatment
- Minimally – invasive, fast, effective and safe
- Risk and complication-free out-patient procedure without downtime
- Improves quality of life of women whose experiences of child birth, pregnancy and menopause left a mark
- No bleeding
- No scarring
- Greater sexual satisfaction
Laxity syndrome and vaginal atrophy
GYNELASE™ renews the vaginal mucosa, with has lost tone and elasticity through age and childbirth. The vaginas structure and ability to generate collagen is improved. GYNELASE™ is also beneficial during menopause by increasing the thickness of the mucosa, lubrication and genital micro circulation.
Mild to moderate stress urinary incontinence (SUI)
Doing sport, laughing or coughing are common everyday activities which can cause involuntary loss of urine in women suffering from SUI. GYNELASE™ helps to solve this problem in a simple and comfortable was. Laser heat promotes the reshaping and production of new collagen, resulting in the retraction, strengthening and tightening of the vaginal tissue.
Genital aesthetic and functional surgery
The number of women concerned with the appearance of their genital area is growing rapidly. GYNELASE™ assists in obtaining desired change in the female genitalia i.e. reshaping abnormalities, redesigning the appearance of external genitalia and genital bleaching.